05 February 2013

Happy birthday (not so) little boy!


Here's  my "baby" when he really was - not sure how old, just a few months. He's a lot bigger than that now, of course - hard to believe he's 10 today. In this photo, he's in his little bouncy chair - he loved that chair (as did I) - it held him upright so he could see what was going on, while keeping him out from under foot. Being a third baby, he spent quite a bit of time in it as we were very busy all the time with two other small children in the house - although there were times when both of them were in school and Alex and I did stuff together, like baby swimming.  Ah, those were the days (though given the choice, I don't really think I'd go back to the  days of changing nappies and having to carry half your life with you everywhere you go)...



1 comment:

Marei said...

My 'baby' boy has his birthday today, too. He turns 34. How did that happen???