17 April 2013

Dinner, 17/4/13: Potato-Carrot Tart


This is a recipe that someone (can't remember who now - let me know if you!) who reads and comments here recommended to me - and it's lovely. The potatos made a great crust - good way to have a tart which is not quite so high in fat (though it does have cheese in it, of course). I made more than the recipe says because I knew we'd eat more, and even so, it was only just enough for us (and Sarah wasn't home for dinner) - next time I'll make it even bigger...

1 comment:

Sharon W. said...

ha ha ha that was ME! (or, to be grammatically correct, it was I). I have made it several times since recommending it to you, and I think it is great. But I agree it is not nearly substantial enough for more than one (as the recipe presents itself). I am DELIGHTED to have added something to your family recipe box: as you know I haunt your dinner postings, and you have given me a number of tasty recipes.