04 May 2013

A few Norths


My brother-in-law Stuart took these photos recently, when we were up in Leicester for Grandma Lucy's funeral. This is a great shot of the girls together - one I am especially glad to have because Sarah usually won't let me take her photo.


Here are the three brothers together - obviously Stuart didn't take this one, but it was on his camera. One of my girls took it - not sure which one. Geoff on the left, then Stuart, John on the right. 


And here is a shot of the girls with their Dad, at the pub where we had a meal after the service. This seems very in character for all of them...

There was one photo of Alex, but it wasn't particularly exciting and a photo of me with the girls, which wasn't very flattering of any of us - we'll skip those ones...

No comments: