02 June 2013

Pandas!


Olivia's latest fingernail art - Pandas. We had to take a vote in the house between pandas, cupcakes and m 'n' m's - I admit, it was a close run thing between the pandas and the m 'n' m's, which were very cute. I imagine they'll be making an appearance before long.... And just to clarify, these aren't decals or anything - she does them with nail varnish in different colours (or, in this case, black, white and clear).  Not only do I not have the talent, I don't have the paitence, either. Can't imagine where she gets her patience from!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

She surely didn't get patience from me. (or drawing ability!) However, your father was very patient about things like his stamp collection or the way he did home improvements.

The artistic ability she gets from my side, plus Geoff's family. Always nice to have an artist in the family!