03 January 2015

Dinner, 3/1/15: Golden Veggie Shepherd's Pie


Another dish we've had before a number of times - it's our favourite of the various non-meat shepherd pies we've tried - just has a really nice, deep flavour. Usually I just make a partial version of the recipe, as it makes enough for two pies (the second a bit smaller than this one). But this time, I forgot to cut back until I had started cooking, which is fine - just means we'll be eating this a second time in the week - makes a nice, no effort weekday supper anyway, so it's not a problem.  This time I chopped the mushrooms really fine as well, as I always get loads of complaints from 2 out of 3 kids about the mushrooms (or, more accurately, 2 out of 3 don't much like them - only one complains like the world is going to end). This is a recipe from Good Food Magazine, and you can find it on their website, here


No comments: