15 August 2007

A few days away...

After a few quiet (except for the sound of arguing children) days at home, we are off tomorrow for a mini road-trip to see Grandma Lucy. The kids and I are going up in the car tomorrow, making a few stops on the way, weather permitting; Geoff will come up on the train after work. We're back on Sunday, and the girls and I will be having a day out to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham - not that far away from Grandma's - on Saturday, so I'm looking forward to the weekend. I shall probably even manage (just) to bear with the lack of internet access... Anyway, hopefully there will be lots of photos to share on Sunday, when we return - and then just a few days at home and we're off again - to Ireland that time (where there WILL be internet access, luckily) to see Cathi and Dave. Cool!

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Have a great time at the FoQ. I'm not going to make it this year. My chest infection has come back with a vengeance and the DH is working this weekend. Take lots of pictures! :o)