13 August 2007

Mini masterpieces


Today's masterpieces. These two canvases, which the girls painted with acrylic paints, came with the designs pre-printed on them (not with numbers, like paint by number, but a rough sketch - wait, a sec - here you go). But I still think they've done a wonderful job with them - probably better than I could do - I'm terrible at that sort of thing. Anyway, it kept them busy for an hour or so. Alex made a little styrofoam glider shaped like a bug (he coloured it in), but it's gone missing behind a sofa or something, so no photo of that. The rest of the day was spent alternately making up bizarre games and fighting with one another - yes, I hear you say, typical summer holiday stuff...

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Good summer fun indeed. Always great when you can get them interested in something for more than 5 minutes. I got my youngest to paint a cardboard box yesterday and that kept her busy for a good hour...simple always works :o) Today with all the rain we are watching movies I rented from blockbuster...25p a night..bargain!