22 August 2007

Wild Irish Rovers

Well, I was trying to get a picture of our car with the borrowed roof box on top, as a precursor to setting off on holiday (at present, the box is empty; I will fill it tomorrow morning). But frankly, it just doesn't stop raining, so I have given up. I'm sure you can imagine it - a red Vauxhall Astra with a roof box on it. Not hard! Anyway, we are off tomorrow morning quite early to try to avoid the traffic (we will stop for breakfast once we break free of London and it's not such a stupid time) but I'm sure I'll be checking in, and probably posting photos and such from Cathi's - they are very up to date on technology, so I'll be able to do stuff from there. And now that they've moved, they even have broadband - hoorah!

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

hope you have a good time and that the weather is kind to you.