24 August 2007

Made it

Well, we are here. And despite staying up very late playing with Aine And Aisling, Alex is up at his normal time, watching telly. I had intended to go back to bed, but by the time I worked out the controls to the telly, etc, I was pretty much awake, so decided to blog and stuff.

We had a bit of a hellish journey over - the traffic getting out of Dublin was insane, and then a missed road and a shortcut created more chaos, but all is ok now, we are here and ready to roll. Not sure what we'll be doing today, but no driving - or at least, only minimal driving. :)

More to report ere long, I'm sure!

2 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Glad you arrived ok...Have a good time :o)

Michael said...

I'll trade you any day: Dublin traffic for D.C. traffic. Or, as we call it, the Bermuda Triangle (D.C., Annapolis, Baltimore - anything within a 50-mile radius of that and you're @$*#ed.