22 August 2013

Dinner, 22/8/3: Nautilus Diner


We met up with friends again last night for dinner, this time at the Nautilus Diner in Crofton.   Diners are always fun to eat at, I think, and of course, some of the kids had to have a milkshake...


I had an open-faced Reuben Sandwich, which was good, although there were about 4x as many French Fries as I could eat.


Geoff had their corned beef and cabbage.


Olivia went for the breakfast option - silver dollar pancakes and bacon.  The others ate as well, but I didn't photograph all the meals - that's just silly...


I did, however, take a photo of the dessert cabinet, even though we didn't eat dessert there.  We went down the road to one of those places where you can serve yourself yogurt (and sorbet) and add toppings, so that those of us who were quite full could just have a little...


While we were there we spotted this guy fluttering about - I didn't manage a good picture as I only had my phone with me, and it doesn't zoom, but he was fun to watch flying around...

No comments: