14 February 2015

Book 13: Let it Snow (Compilation, YA, re-read)


Got to thinking about this book the other day due to several conversations about Waffle House, and decided to pick it up again and have a quick read (it's three long stories/short novellas which are inter-twined, though focus on different groups of people) - it was just what I needed to decompress. Yes, I really did read it in the course of one evening, after finishing off my previous book. It's the sort of book where you can do that. But even knowing where some of the events of the stories are going, it was fun to watch it all unfold again. All three are quite funny as well, though not in an over-the-top way. I'm sure Young Adult fiction is a lot better these days than when I was a teenager - or maybe there's just a lot more of it!

No comments: