16 February 2015

Books in


Well, I know I said I'd try not to buy books this year, but as we were having a poke around charity shops yesterday, I couldn't resist these two - the Anne Tyler I've read, and actually won't count in my unread stack as I will shelve it with the rest of my Anne Tyler (I've actually read all of them, but only own some - however, as they are something I might well read again, I do pick them up when I see ones I don't have in the charity shops (especially at 90p, the price on this one!) - same is true of a few other authors...).  The Fannie Flagg, however, will go in the To Be Read pile (which isn't really a pile, it's more of a windowsill).  Still, one book in and a number out, so it's not too bad!  And I resisted several others which I normally would have bought without thinking about it. So far this year, that's 7 out of the TBR and only one in, so I'm not doing too badly...

No comments: