16 February 2017

Books in


Several books bought today - in fact, this is only a small selection of them. However, only one (Crooked Kingdom) counts towards my reading list. Traitor to the Throne, I will read, but I technically bought it for Sarah as it's second in a series she owns the first of; the Rough Guide to Amsterdam is a travel guide. I also bought a cookbook by a blogger, which Olivia was really keen to own, a book for Geoff (The Romanovs by Simon Sebag Montefiore) which we've been waiting for in paperback, plus an Andrew Taylor mystery, which I bought with the other book to take advantage of a multi-buy deal.  I also chose a few titles which will go away for Mother's Day presents for next month and Alex bought two manga.  Quite a haul, but in all, only one title for the list (though the Mother's Day titles will go on it in March, so they will count in the end).

No comments: