02 August 2014

An afternoon at Wisley RHS Gardens


Spent the afternoon today at Wisley - the RHS's main garden, which is just down the road from us. Geoff's brother and his wife drove down to meet up with us there, as they are both keen gardeners. The girls are away at Guide Camp (we were originally going to meet up next weekend, but John & Angela couldn't make it in the end) but Geoff, Alex and I had a lovely afternoon looking at plants and catching up with family.  I took loads of photos of plants (of course) - not so many closeups as normal, as I was using Sarah's camera, which I can't quite get to focus the way mine does (mine, unfortunately, is not turning on at the moment and needs to go be seen by the camera guy - a task for later this week. sigh.)  Still, a good crop (ha ha) of photos, including, of course, quite a few of seed heads and structural plants. Different camera, yes, but same photographer!













1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great photos, as usual. I would have know you took them when I saw all the seed pods and closeups of interesting plants.