25 August 2014

Bistro Saigon, Ilkley


If you ever happen to be in North Yorkshire looking for a good meal, I highly recommend Bistro Saigon, in Ilkley. Our friends who we're staying with recommended it, and the food is great. Alex had fried tofu with crispy noodles to start - looks fantastic from the photo and tasted great as well. 


I, predictably, had squid to start (my family laughs as me about this, as I frequently order squid when it's on the menu) - this was beautifully tender as well as tasting fantastic...


...followed by chili beef. 


KA had a pho with prawn & pork dumplings, 


Alex had sea bass with black beans and ginger (he's also predictable)


and Sarah's was a noodle dish with chicken. Didn't manage to get photos of everything else, but all the food was very good, particularly the spring rolls... Yum!  Too bad Ilkley is a bit far from home to visit regularly.

No comments: