25 August 2014

Being cooked for!


One of the pleasures of being on holiday, staying with friends, is that someone else does most of the cooking (either because you are eating out, or because the person you are staying with cooks, or both). With my friend KA, this is particuarly lovely because she bakes a lot more than I do, so there is always dessert. Like this extremeley tasty apple and berry pie


and a chocolate cake with buttons (which I'm sure was yummy, though I myself only had pie). 


And there was dinner as well!  Of course, I didn't think to photograph it, until she suddenly said - "you haven't taken a photo of your dinner!" - She knows me well...  Luckily, there was just enough left on someone else's plate for me to snap a shot of our supper of sausages, roast potatoes (fresh from their garden) and salad...

No comments: