11 May 2016

May declutter: 11 items, 66 total


More stuff from the craft book shelf: 4 old books with missing pages (many of which I've used in crafting) - these will go in the recycle bin (the copy of Gigi is only the cover and a few ad pages at the back, I've used it so much!). Two little cross-stitch kits for the charity shop bag (may offer them up on my blog first); three books for the charity shop - one old one whose pages aren't that interesting, so I won't use them for art; the other two are ones I picked up at a jumble sale with the idea of making altered books, but I'm never going to get around to that, so I'm going to send them off to the charity shop. And finally, two cross stitch patterns which I have already stitched (these will go in a blog giveaway first, and charity shop if there are no takers). 

No comments: