04 May 2016

May Declutter: 4 items, 10 total


Tidied out the space under the sink recently at the start of the declutter. We have loads of spare sponges (one item) - I kept 3 or 4 for dirty jobs (when it's too beat up to wash dishes with it gets saved for cleaning jobs where it might need to be thrown away after, like cleaning the oven), and the rest are going in the bin. The green scrubby is going in the bin as well. The roll of j-cloths (which we won't use at home, probably) is going to my classroom at school. where they will be extremely useful.


And this wasn't under the sink, but rather I came across it when sorting out the top of my closet where the boots from Day 1 were. I have lots of small bags for cosmetics, when travelling, but have never really liked this one, which came free with something else. Charity shop.

No comments: