13 May 2016

May declutter: 13 items, 91 total


Some more cross stitch patterns today - this is the last of them for the time being anyway. There are 7 of the Little Sheep Virtues - again, I'll be giving them away on my blog (or trying to) before sending them to the charity shop, if no takers (or I might list them on eBay, with profits to charity). A bag of colouring pencils (counts as one 1 item) which are going to my classroom at school - we have a number of sets which are being saved; this is the miscellany. And some really short ones which aren't very nice, which are going in the bin (one item). A pile of papers for the recycling bin (one item) which I sorted out of a file folder of stuff. And finally, some dead paints (one item) and two mostly used trays of cheap watercolours (2 items) - the better quality watercolours are being saved, of course, as well as all the paints that aren't used up/dried up.

No comments: