20 May 2016

May declutter: 20 items, 210 total


Some of these are from the desk area, some from my bedroom. Some printable certificates, which a friend passed along to me a long time ago when she was having a clearout of her home office, thinking they might be useful for school. I've never used them. (2 items), some partly-used spiral notebooks, which the kids won't use any more for whatever reason, going to my classroom for the writing area/whatever (4 items), padded envelopes which are in bad shape/too small to mail anything useful (I still have a significant collection in the event I need to mail something) (4 items); a t-shirt which is too pink to wear and some socks I don't really like (4 items) plus some pants (5 items) and a few free cosmeticy things which I never use (1 item). 

No comments: