10 May 2015

May Declutter, Day 10: 10 Items; 55 Total



  • (1 item) a rack thingy which used to be in a cupboard but isn't needed any more - charity shop.
  • (1 item) a measuring jug which I don't like (school DT cupboard)
  • (1 item) biscuit tin which is an inconvenient shape and size - I do have loads of other ones (which I use, though most of them only at Christmas) - charity shop
  • (1 item) some sort of cooking rack, not sure what, never used it - charity shop
  • (2 items) jam jars - will offer first to friend who uses jars at Christmas for presents, otherwise recycling bin
  • (1 item) hot pad thingy. I have others, which match.
  • (1 item) glass jar with lid. Don't use this much as it seems too fragile. I've had buttons in it until recently, but I found a sturdier jar at the back of my cupboard which I moved my buttons to, so this one is going - charity shop
  • (2 items) awkwardly shaped tin; storage container I don't use - charity shop


No comments: