27 May 2015

May declutter, Day 27: 27 items, 378 total



A mixed bag today, from various places around the house:

  • (2 items) a couple of books I won't read again - charity shop
  • (4 items) two packs of photo paper (I have loads - someone gave me lots a while back and I don't use it much), some dividers, some plastic sleeves - bin/charity shop
  • (9 items) various mailing envelopes - I kept a big selection but there were just way too many - most of these are cardboard sleeves, not padded (the padded one was ripped), so are less useful. I think I kept half a dozen. Recycling box.
  • (6 items) bookmarks - again, we have loads. I got rid of some freebies/old worn out ones - recycling box
  • (2 items) 2 cardigans I never wear - they are quite heavy weight, but short sleeves, not practical - charity shop
  • (1 item) - a pile of alphabet magnets we accumulate from a brand of smoothies we like - charity shop
  • (2 items) - a couple of empty ink cartridges (recycling box at school) and some air filters for a food waste box we don't use (we now have one from the council which doesn't use filters)

No comments: