14 May 2015

May Declutter, Day 14: 14 Items, 105 Total


Finally moved out of the kitchen to the desk area. I do actually have a drawer full of all the notebooks in the known universe - this is mostly because my kids used to accumulate them, and then, when they had a clearout, they gave them to me. I've kept a good selection, but a lot of the rest are going to school for my writing area. Schools always need stuff...

  • (8 items) 5 notebooks, a pile of paper, a couple of pads - school
  • (1 item) some big sticky tape which isn't sticky any more - bin
  • (1 item) a stand for a phone we no longer have - bin
  • (1 item) electronic banking device (we have 3 in this drawer - there may be more elsewhere)
  • (2 items) drawing pins (I have about 6 boxes, most of them cute ones with ladybirds or at least colourful balls - these are plain), erasers for pencil ends - school
  • (1 item) little notepad received free in a goodybag of some sort - raffle bag

No comments: