13 May 2015

May Declutter, Day 13: 13 Items; 91 Total


Yep, still in the kitchen, but getting closer to the end of it...
  • (3 items) 3 lids for some bowls, of which I think I only have 1 any more and anyway, I never used the lids much. I have a set of metal bowls with lids if I really need one with a lid. Bin.
  • (1 item) wine stopper on which the cork has perished. Bin.
  • (4 items) Decorated bag clips. Nice idea, totally impractical. But would be nice to pegstuff with in the classroom, so they're going to school. 
  • (1 item) Spare juice box straws. Bin
  • (1 item) Spare battery for old phone. Bin
  • (1 item) Rubber bands. I have this many again. School.
  • (2 items) Old/Unused Spices. The curry powder is so old it almost has no smell (I have other curry powder, just don't use this one - usually use paste if I want tandoori)


1 comment:

Sharon W. said...

Later in the month you may regret having put those rubber bands in today......after all, they might count as 30 items. desperate times breed desperate measures???