30 May 2015

May Declutter, Day 30: 30 Items, 465 Total



A varied collection today. I keep pretty much on top of my wardrobe, but there's always space for a few things to come out... Mostly this stuff is from downstairs, though.

  • (2 items) - dark blue linen trousers (I have two pairs and I like the other better), purple scarf (again, I have two - both gifts, I think - I kept the one I wear more) - Charity shop
  • (3 items) - two old t-shirts (I have newer ones in both black and brown) and a pair of socks I always forget I don't like until I put them on (not soft enough) - charity shop
  • (1 item) - Sarah's economics revision notes - recycling
  • (3 items) - various annuals - charty shop
  • (4 items) - children's picture books - my classroom at school
  • (10 items) - Beano annuals - my classroom
  • (3 items) - children's picture books - my classroom
  • (3 items) - two pots and a lid - recycling
  • (1 item)  - handful of plastic bags which are too small to be useful - the larger ones we keep in a holder under the sink to use for various stuff (we seem to acquire plastic bags despite carrying our own reusable shopping bags everywhere we go - I think they breed like rabbits) -recycling

No comments: