15 May 2015

May Declutter, Day 15: 15 Items, 120 Total


Moved on to the bedroom, now. A lot of people might have a lot of clothes to get rid of, but actually, I go through my clothes 2 or 3 times a year anyway, so I don't usually have much I don't want to keep.  But I did make a little bit of an effort  - and my other dresser drawers and jewellery and whatnot were due for a sort through...
  • (7 items) some pairs of socks which are old and wearing thin or which I don't wear for whatever reason - bin/charity shop depending
  • (3 items) some pants where the elastic is more stretchy than I'd like - bin
  • (2 items) t-shirts - one I got from the Race for Life but I hate it and never wear it. One came from a charity shop to wear as a gym shirt, but I don't wear it - charity shop
  • (1 item) - small box
  • (1 item) - stone (from when I was in Weight Watchers and lost a stone) - bin
  • (1 item) - WW pedometer which doesn't work right and I never really liked anyway - bin


No comments: