09 May 2015

May Declutter, Day 9: 9 Items; 45 Total


Still in the kitchen - and I haven't even opened the "junk drawer" - the catchall place...

  • ( 4 items) Some trays we never use - these are all going to school, as I'm sure they will be useful there in various ways.
  • (3 items) Three knife sheaths (some knives come with them, but I keep my knives in a block, which means I don't need the sheaths  (except the picnic knives, which are old knives I take when we picnic, which do have sheaths)  - there were four plastic ones, but I used one on the picnic knife which was in the cardboard one. After I took this photo, I found another picnic knife, so used the other small pale blue plastic sheath on that.) 
  • (1 item) An ice tube thing which went inside a water bottle we no longer have (which reminds me, I haven't cleared out the cupboard where the water bottles are). 
  • (1 item) A handful of birthday candles. We have a pretty good selection of other ones, which don't look as though they've been used a dozen times already... 


1 comment:

Sharon W. said...

Used birthday candles carry a karma which unused ones can never possess. Actually I'm waiting for you to have to throw away a spacesucking item which holds emotions. (husbands and children don't count). So far your choices are all pretty safe???