24 May 2015

May Declutter, Day 24: 24 Items, 300 Total


  • (7 items) various cans of paint, either so old as to be no good, or from colours we no longer have in rooms - or both. Off to the tip ("Civic Amenity Centre").
  • (4 items) misc stuff from shed: box of grass seed eated by mice, dried up grout pen, other exciting things
  • (5 items) old sponges, brush, turtle wax so ancient as to predate my marriage, probably
  • (8 items) plant pots, trays, propagation trays, etc. A couple of these will go in the bin, the rest are being set aside to put on freecycle when I get around to it.


1 comment:

Karen's Quilts from Cape Town said...

Hi Kate, I've been watching your brilliant declutter, and then I suddenly realised why it was seeming so familiar, we closed up my mothers house in Feb, same process, keep/recycle/donate/dump! And I think we could have used your photos as ours! I should tackle my own house, but with last offspring finally moving out in 4 months, time enough then. Enjoy the last week! Karen in CT.