16 May 2015

May Declutter, Day 16: 16 Items; 136 Total


  • (1 item) A few unpaired socks - there are still some in the unpaired socks place, but these have been in there for so long, I don't think there's any hope of the matching ones showing up. 
  • (4 items) Some pins I don't ever wear. Actually, I have lots of pins I don't ever wear, but these four I am even less likely to wear than some of the others.
  • (1 item) Travelcard holder. I don't use a travelcard any more, I use an Oyster. I took the old Travelcard photo out, just in case I ever need it, but the holder is pretty much dead anyway.
  • (2 items) lens caps which don't fit my camera
  • (2 items) misc colourful stones, 2 bells from someone's wedding (no idea whose)
  • (6 items) 3 rings, 2 bracelets, 1 locket which I never wear. One bracelet is broken, or I might wear it. But that lost scarab has been lost for years; it's never going to be replaced.


No comments: