08 May 2015

May Declutter, Day 8: 8 Items, 36 Total


  • (1 item) Nothing wrong with the toothpicks except the lid doesn't stay on. Several times I've reached into the cupboard to get them and they've fallen on the counter scattering all over. I have another box of toothpicks; these can go in the bin (they are too long to go in the other box). 
  • (5 items) Even I don't have 8 bottles of wine open at once (I kept the best three - don't use them much anyway as most wine has screw tops or I stick the cork back in); charity shop. 
  • (1 item) This is a thingy. It was in my basket of seldom used kitchen utensils (which has some good stuff in it, like my pineapple corer). As I have no idea what it actually is or does, I didn't think it needed to stay there - bin. 
  • (1 item) These spoons come with a kind of soup noodles the kids really like. But they aren't very practical for anything else. Bin. 




No comments: