03 May 2015

May Declutter, Day 3: 3 Items; 6 total


(2 items) Today's items - two sets of cookie cutters which I don't use - I've used the spring ones a couple of times, but I don't really make that many cut cookies, and the ones I do are mostly at Christmas (I have kept all my Christmas cutters, plus stars, hearts, snowflakes, Star Wars figures, circles and dinosaurs so it's not as though I have a shortage...)  The insect ones will go in my "Donate to the Guides raffle" bag - my girls are both Young Leaders at Guides (and one at Brownies as well) so we always have a bag of stuff to donate to raffles on the go. The others will go to the charity shop and someone with a little kid will probably love them.

I may regret my reckless counting of a set of cookie cutters as a single item in the later days of this game, but as I said, I'm not going to slavishly stick to the notion that I have to get rid of 30 things if I don't have 30 things I can say goodbye to - this is a jumping off point, not a law.

(1 item) The other thing is a whatsit for keeping wine cool. It was free with my shopping order once from Ocado (probably when I put in a wine order or something) and I think I've used it once in the years since I've had it. It gathers dust. (Plus I have one of those kind you stick in the freezer anyway). 

No comments: